What Women Really Want Is To Look Good And Feel Great!
Which Inspirational Celebrity Mothers Dress With Style?
Chocolates? Cards? Flowers? These gifts are great shows of affection but the truth is that what mothers really want is to feel like fabulous and attractive women and not just mothers and a wives! Jules Standish, Celebrity colour consultant (www.colourconsultancy.co.uk) says “men often contact me to book their partners a colour and style consultation for special occasions to show how much they love and appreciate them. It can really help boost a woman’s confidence within a relationship to know that he cares enough about her appearance.”
Jules gives us her top “Make Over” tips for Mothers Day and looks at which celebrity mothers are inspirational and stylish.
- A colour and style consultation can be transformational and should be once in a lifetime experience, so find someone good in your area.
- Give her a gift voucher from her favourite store for a personal shop.
- Make an appointment at a hairdressing salon she has always wanted to try – a new cut and colour does wonders for self-esteem.
- Buy her a coloured scarf to brighten up her face for spring so that she can wear it with her winter coats and then also with lighter jackets.
- A new handbag is always a treat – take a look at what she already has and either buy her a neutral colour if she works (to match her hair colour or her shoes!!) or a bright bag if she has lots of plain colours already.
- Pay for her to see a make up artist to show her what colours she should be wearing on her face and how to apply it for best effect.
- Organise a spa day for her with some friends.
- Book a beauty treatment like a manicure or facial.
Angelina Jolie looks beautiful whether donning the red carpet or at home with her children; a hard working mother who combines home life, charity work and fame with understated glamour. Samantha Cameron is the high profile wife of the Conservative Leader, mother to 2 children, and a successful business-woman. She is often thought of as a UK fashion icon and her style is chic and stylish – a truly inspirational lady! Holly Willoughby, an ex model won a Bafta award in 2006, and is now a well know TV presenter, married with a young child and always looks fresh, happy and dresses her fabulously curvaceous body to maximum effect!
To book a consultation with Jules or for more information on colour and style email email@example.com.